Super Dry is the world's leading supplier of desiccants and moisture damage prevention solutions. Super Dry products are widely used in virtually all the world's major manufacturing industries during ocean transport. Super Dry was established in Singapore in 2000 by professionals with experiences in manufacturing, ocean transport and surveying. As of 2012, Super Dry has 3 factories, 1 R&D centre and over 40 offices worldwide. The Super Dry R&D centre in Shenzhen is the most advanced of its kind in the world utilizing the most sophisticated equipment and testing technology to ensure our products are the safest and effective available.
There is virtually no limit to the number of products that have received Super Dry protection during their transportation worldwide, they include furniture, garments, footwear, bags, handicrafts, electrical goods, toys, machinery, auto parts, metals, metal products, agriculture products, pharmaceuticals, etc. Super Dry aims to supply the most efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients in the continuing battle to eliminate moisture damage not only by supplying desiccants but also reviewing all facets of their manufacturing storage and shipping that may negatively impact the quality of their goods.
A desiccant is a product or material that can be absorbs moisture from the air, thus reducing the humidity in a controlled environment and thereby protecting goods from moisture damage
- Super Dry International protects your goods from moisture related damage, such as mold and mildew.
- We have focused exclusively on this issue since 1998, and we have more experience with airborne moisture control than anyone in the world.
- Our headquarters are located in Singapore, and we maintain offices and agencies throughout the world. Our products and services are available worldwide.
- Sold largest Canadian canola for Richardson their only direct cargos
- Super Dry products are used in nearly all major industries. A sample list includes: furniture & home furnishings, textiles & clothing, shoes, leather products, paper products, metals, pharmaceuticals, food & agriculture.